Wednesday 7 March 2012

S'all Ok really...

Soooo, after having yesterday 'off' because I needed to look after my poorly toddler I got him bundled up to get out of the door today and...

The childminder is ill!  And will be ill tomorrow!  Oh jeeeez.  And DB is really ill so I am doing all the childcare on this massive, massive period of my work life :0)  I mean, I adore my baby and would rather be looking after him anyway,l but that is kind of the problem - he is a wonderful distraction and one I am too happy to drop work for! 

So at the moment he is being 'watched' by DB (who is incapable of moving bless him) while bean in turn watches tv and I am up here doing 45 mins of work.

I have hardly worked properly for nearly a month now!  At this stage too!  What a nightmare.  I was working last night until 12 which is terrible because I can't switch off and have to be up with bean all night so isn't clever but then what can I do?! 

Sooooo I am skiving upstairs and enjoying some time away from the sick den.  I have read and re-jigged my humanitarian chapter, and am now going to read my other chapters so I know what to write about in my discussion chapter.  I think, as my other chapters are all 2,000 words above the recommended word limit, I shall take some of the analyses out and put them in my discussion chapter.  I have been wondering where to go with the discussion then thought maybe I have already said too much and need to parr down some chapters and use the arguments in my discussion.

Anyway, better get on, time is ticking!

x J

No comments: