Sunday 11 March 2012

Slogging away

Yes, I have been slogging away allllll day.

I have managed to reduce my workd count from 4,500 words to 1,600 words which is depressing, but at least they are accurate words!  Today has been like working through treacle; I am mega slow, majorly distracted and can't spell.  However, I am really motivated, and even if I am working like a slug at least I am working! 

I have come to terms with the fact that this chapter is going to be about five/six days late.  This really bad news as  I do not have anydays to spare but at the end of the day if it is getting done, it is getting done.  All will be ok...  It will - it has to be!  This is such a big chapter and if it is done, and done well, it will be the backbone for my lit review, intro and conclusion so hopefully those chapters should come quite quickly.  Although I say that for every chapter and they all turn out to be pains in the bum!

Anyway, back to it! 

x J

No comments: