Tuesday 11 August 2009

Crippins

Ug I am in a foul mood today, should be best left under a rock to mumble and mutter to myself...

But instead my Sup has said he can see me today! Woo! So fabulous! I told him I don't have anything to talk about, and not only that but I went and spilled coffee all over my only maternity jeans this morning so have been scrubbing at those for the last half hour to ge them ready for my meeting!

DF is being lovely and am trying not to be too prickly and annoying but generally whenever I open my mouth something sharp and unpleasant comes out of it. And DF told me he is off to cornwall tomorrow so I shall be on my todd until Sunday and am trying to cheer up for our last day but am just a Grump and that is that... but we will miss him! Being on my own will be odd as DF and I have been together permanently it seems since I got pregnant and in India we spent a lot of time together... but then being on my own will be quite nice, will do lots of work, exercise, go shopping and be able to watch whatever I want on tele. And spend lots of time with Beanie.

Work is going ok today but it is boring me to *death* even though it should be interesting and pleasing as all my notes so far seem to back up my argument which can only be a Very Good Thing. However, in my dark gloomy world of eyeore it is all boring and rubbish!

I am such a grump. What on earth will I talk to my sup about? This is my first impromptu meeting I believe... I have nothing to show him but notes and scribbles - I haven't even had time to read through my responses from the fieldwork properly yet (considering I only got home on Friday!)

Arf. Suppose I should print some stuff. Why oh why can't I just be left alone under my rock?!!

x J

No comments: