Friday 14 August 2009

Working working working working....

I am, as one may have gathered by the title, working! Hurray!

Only downside is that doing lots of work and behaving for a week seems to bring on an almost Pavlovian need for booze and fags and pub and reckless, carefree fun times. I have been sober for almost four months! But no, I shall have fish and chips and watch the tele, faintly bored and restless as always. What do sober people do to have fun?! Ach, I am being whiny because I can't have it all, I know.

Work is going well, I have read my old notes thoroughly and am now starting on a few articles I have that are critical and academic and which will make me feel great and like I have company in my critique. I will probably work until 5ish and then slope off somewhere... Not long then!

Tomorrow I am off, and eating lovely food and cleaning the housey! Sunday I shall do some work, reading articles or gathering the info together into a lovely plan and start to write the Intro. Monday I am off having my darling Beanie scan, and then hopefully being over the moon that all is well and astounded at how big they are.

Then am off to my Mums new house for a week!

Have good weekends all!

x J

No comments: