Sunday 30 August 2009

Sunday work

I worked! AND dum-dum-duuuuuuuuummmmm... we went to the pool! woo!

Now sat in front of come dine with me, thinking about what deliciousness (healthy, mind) I am to munch for dins, looking forward to watching Wuthering Heights on t'tele later and watching my beanie try and kick and punch his way out of my tummy atm.

Finally, finally finished my reading today! Didn't take long and thought I could leave it until tomorrow but the worry about having only two weeks left to do this draft was too much so the reading got done. Is about time I finished it! I have made a plan for the next two weeks. I shall spend the first week getting the structure down, putting in the arguments from the PhD chapter I have already done, working out if I want to add any arguments from my work in India, and re reading and laying down the arguments from my reading. Then, the second week shall be spent filling in the gaps, tightening it up and getting it to a reasonable standard for submission. I am assuming it shan't be submitted on the 15th, but will get it done for then anyway, more time is not a bad thing!

Arg I am tired and hungry, must go and eat!

x J

No comments: