Tuesday 18 August 2009

My Little Girl...

Is actually a boy! I found out yesterday and spent the whole day being gobsmacked! Had an amazing scan and saw beanie stretching, yawning, and drinking in the amniotic fluid! We could see his stomach and everything so all is working just fine. He is currently 18cm crown to rump, with big ol' legs and arms swinging around everywhere (as I notice more and more everyday!) and weighs about 13oz, or 350grams. Wow! ;0)

So, elated parents of a little boy that we were, DB and I went out into the City and got some gorgeous lunch and babygrows... with lions and monkeys on them... awwwwwwwwww. Then came home, bumbled for a bit and went out for dinner! hehe! How extravagant!

Today I am getting my stuff together to go and stay with my Mum in her new shell of a house for a week. I will take lots of work as with no tele and no internet I think there will be plenty of opportunity! (Or I may go to my sisters and play guitar hero?!) I am being quite crap about the work atm, but will make it up this week. I haven't got the intro sorted as I wanted but I do have a better chapter/paper organised instead, which has meant the reading has taken longer. I am confident it taking longer will be worth it. Is the nature of working anyway, it always takes longer than you think, but this isn't necesarily a bad thing if it ends up as a better chapter eh?!

I won't probably post for a week so back on Tuesday!

x J

No comments: