Thursday 27 August 2009

Doing ok

Hmm I worked ok today.

Am getting stressed though as am behind my work schedule and this never happens. I don't mean my plans, but my ultimate has-to-be-done timetable. This is not usual and I shall work hard tomorrow to remedy it before it goes out of control! Am sure it is ok, but I am uncomfortable and that is important.

Worked hard this morning and later this afternoon, had an impromptu haitus this avo after lunch as lots of admin work again... And a bit of hunting for office furniture online - I am going to let DB have my study and will move downstairs. He is too messy and too grumpy to be a permanent fixture in the living room! He is being evicted. Anyway, I am not attached to my study, in fact I don't really like it. It is a mess. Not my mess, just spare room mess. If we turn it into DBs room we will make it a proper study/spare room and will also get lots of storage for it. Is like we didn't move into it properly and stuff just got put anywhere. Bah.

I went for a speed-walk today too! I couldn't go swimming because I wanted to work, so went for a 3mile walk after work instead. Was probably as fast as my jogging so a good workout really.

Tomorrow I shall...
READ! get the reading finish and see how it works into my chapter for writing on Monday. I hope I can get this done in two weeks?! Eek! Is pretty daunting starting to write, am skeered. Two weeks really isn't long enough. Oh dear.

I had my Maternity leave form back from my Sup and he wrote all sorts of lovely things about my work on it :D Am very pleased! If only he knew what a pickle I am always in...

x J

No comments: