Tuesday 25 August 2009

Hmm, not bad

No, not a bad day of work...

Well, pretty bad as I didn't spend a lot of time doing it, but I did finish a really good journal article and got halfway through another which is great - I want to have finished reading them all by the end of Thursday, then do the final plan and write it on Monday... to have it finished for two weeks later. This should be fine - especially as I have written lots of it already in a previous chapter. Excellent. I also managed to do two loads of washing, change the bed, have a shower, do a shopping list and clean the bedroom. And do some sneaky reading about newborn babies...

So generally a mix of successful/unsuccessful but I can live with it. Tomorrow, I am working hard and hoping to get my fat arse out to the swimming pool though even as I type it I know it is fairly unlikely. I am so out of the exercise loop now, so very far out, I can't bear the idea of it - the pool is just so far away! I wish I could just go out for a run, just 2 miles to make me get back into it. (I probably only want to do that because I clearly can't and could go for a walk but will I? NO).

Have to battle between my intense desire for a takeaway and something healthier for dinner... am off to test the waters now. Werll, is not really a battle. More like trying not to sulk too much if DF does want something healthy and not a chinese comme moi.

I am so BAD!

x J

No comments: