Wednesday 26 August 2009

Ok dokey

Today is a late starter I confess... I have just been sorting admin stuff, checking emails and sorting out my maternity leave...

Am just going to faff for about another half hour then the laptop is going off and I am decamping downstairs to do my reading. It worked well yesterday. I will faff with the idea of going for a swim but think I will go for a walk instead and *really* try to go for a swim tomorrow! I am so rubbish ;0) I feel that if I work today and leave the laptop from lunchtime until I finish at around 5 I will get enough done to feel I am off and running and can then incorporate exercise into this routine tomorrow. I want to go twice a week until whenever I have to stop. I look a-ok for a pregnant bird atm, but am definitely lacking muscle tone on my arms bum and thighs which is starting to look ugly. I just have to be bothered enough to go!

Ug we had a chinese last night... and it was vile! So disgusting yuk yuk, a lot of it was clearly reheated or old - the cucumber for the 'crispy' duck was brown and dry!! Ug I ate some then felt quite ill. We got our money back after some wrangling. Gross.

Emailed my RA yesterday to ask for one of the village translations (which would be about 40 mins of dialogue), possibly by Friday, but not heard back. Probably still affected by the swine flu issue that has kept him from doing it since I left...

Skeptical? Moi? Never.

x J

No comments: