Friday 13 April 2012

Disc ch

Sup is reading my disc chapter today (he forgot about it, while I have been metaphorically pacing the floor in anguish and at much he must hate it to have not mentioned it for two weeks!).

Am nervous!  He will email me about it sometime in next couple of days.  I did send a caveat that it is rough, but whatever the ideas are obviously not rough :)  I hope it isn't all too obvious.  i hope it is new material.  I hope it is ok - I don't think i could cope if it wasn't!  BUT then again, I do have time now to amend the issue.  Sure as hell don't need to do any more reading, so if it is toss it really is because I have got the wrong end of the stick about what is expected of my re: the phD.  I can't think of a thing else I could have written/argued...  I don't think he will like it though, he sounds quite grumpy on emails.

Anyway, tenterhooks...

x J

No comments: