Monday 23 April 2012

Hospital Week

This week is hospital week so I shall not be working.

Technically I am meant to return to work next Thursday.  Am completely dreading it and hope to get an extension but don't think I will.  I can't bear to come back and straight away be working all the hours like I was before, just to break even, not even produce anything of any merit (see recent whiny discussion chapter posts).

however, I do want this bloody thing out of my life!  having had time off, even though it has been shite time off, it has been lovely for my household.  i am not grabbing time wherever, I am not distracted (apart from the random weepy moments) when with Bean, if DB needs to work over a weekend he can, and i am fine about that, instead of shouting and ranting at him about how that is 'my' time.  We go on outings even!  And, ultimately, I am a much nicer person.

Really, I didn't know how much my work was making me a nightmare to be around.  I don't want to go back there!

Well, anyway, I have to for another couple of months.  Then from the end of July I can be free to frolick for a bit. 

Frolick!

x J

No comments: