Wednesday 18 April 2012

Pros and Cons over lunch

I am going to go through the pros and cons of staying at uni with DB over lunch.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.  i want to pack all my notes away and never, ever look at them again.  I hate it, I don't want to spend a single second more of my life and energy talking about it ever again.

I don't want to be an academic.
I won't be able to pubish anything.
My family is unhappy while I continue to work.
I feel like a crazy person who just sits in a room and scribbles rubbish for my own entertainment.
My arguments are shite ;0)

If DB says I have to do it and he will support me completely and thinks i will be a loser to give up, I will try and carry on.  I really hope i can talk him round to letting me stop it though.

Better get some glad rags on to go out for some lunch.  Db is coming home early from work to cheer me up from my shitty limbo baby-no-baby status (still no sign of the miscarriage tossbag shittits) and my Sis is back in hospital with MRSA and other shit bollocks; and my week-old niece-in-law is poorly in hospital  (though hopefully better today and home, fingers crossed).  All too rubbish!  It is raining though which is great, and I am not working which is double great and actually, I am in a good mood?!  Hormones.

x J

No comments: