Monday 2 April 2012

Yay and ah, sad day

I handed in my chapter yesterday! 

Proof read and all done.  Sup said he might not get to read it until May, I think he may be telling me off for being slow.  Oh well, I cannae help it, am doing mah best.

And I found out my pregnancy wasn't working out today :(  Sad day.  So I have to work tonight and all this week nad my family are off this weekend coping with miscarriage.  This, I think, is the big worry about pregnancy and a PhD; not the sickness or tiredness but what if it doesn't work out?  I have coped with many deaths throughout this PhD and worked through them all so guess this will be the same.  Is still pretty raw at the mo but I have to do an hour of work later and obviously I will be working tomorrow as usual.  Am dreading being at home on my own and just really hope I can concentrate.

So onwards to the lit review!  It is pretty roughly planned and all the literature is in the relevant piles so just a case of organising and writing.  I only have 8 more days so have to crack on asap!

I might just take tonight off and have a bath and mooch around and have an early night and come to it tomorrow with a hope of being psychologically refreshed.

x J

2 comments:

Zalfa said...

Thinking of you, Jayney. xxxx

Numpty said...

Thanks Zalfa, it means a lot. I am completely fucked x