Saturday 28 July 2012

Ah-ha ha ha - second chance

I haven't necessarily buggered up my deadlines :)

If I work hard (and don't go South for bbq) I might be able to have a rough frist draft done for when we go on Holiday still.  It won't be as cushty as it was, and it won't be handed in as polished as I would have liked but all the chapters might be there, and a decent working biblio...

This is good news indeed!  It is very motivating because if I can hand in then I would be able to go on holiday knowing that my hols are at such a good time - in a dead space I wouldn't be working in anyway as my Sup is busy reading.  If I miss that deadline then when i go away will ADD to my deadline, it will be wasting time. 

So.  Better crack on instead of being on here talking about motivating it all is, or on twitter?!

x J

No comments: