Wednesday 11 July 2012

Oooooh Fab News!

I got an email from Uni today saying that my new submission date is the 31 Dec!

December! 

Actual OMG.

Am delighted!  6 weeks longer than I thought!  This means I can go on holiday in Sept guilt free.  It means I have an extra week at least for each chapter and decent editing time.  It means I can go South in August to my neice's being born bbq :)  Am so chuffed!

I don't want to hand in then at all though.  I would like to hand in before then; maybe mid Nov.  I will have to sort it around when we want to move house, get pregnant again; you know - move on with our lives.  But I also do want to take the time I need to actually get it finished.

So this will be my job today :)

Am so happy!

x J

ps am not going to stop working.  will still be here practically every chuffing day!

No comments: