Wednesday 18 July 2012

Going to do Better Today

Today I am going to work much better than yesterday.

At the 11th hour yesterday I decided I couldn't work because sitting on the floor was hurting my shoulder when I typed and having all the notes in front of me was a bit daunting.  So I took the notes I just need for this section and put them on my big table and am sat up here working with them from now on.  My internet connection is also a bit shite up here so can't be on MN quite as much (doesn't mean I won't try though).

Today I am sat with a cup of decaff coffee, some wheat crunchies, pom bear and a packet of peanut m and ms, all in an effort to bribe myself to work.  I saw a pic of a colleague at his graduation yesterday (on FB) and he was looking quite portly so think that putting on a few lbs is simply the way to go.  I would rather be fat and finish the PhD (and then obviously lose weight) than slim and fit but not finish it ;0)

Looking at the piles of notes i have to put in this section is quite pleasing.  I will have lots of references (which is obviously rather important for a lit review).

Now I have to write it.  Just write it...

 x J 

No comments: