Tuesday 3 July 2012

All Organised

Righty!

All my notes are organised into mah wee sub-piles of themes.  I am very glad I did this because it isn't anything like as daunting, in fact I don't feel that I have enough literature even though, having done this, I know that all my bases and arguments are covered...  Which is great.  I now know where all my sources are, I can kind of remember which pile anyone might be in so when I am writing can easily access them, and their friends :)

Now I just have to start writing!  I had forgotton how hard it is to start writing.  In fact am really worried that when I look at my plan again it will have nothing to do with my lit/there will be a huge chunk missing.  So I have to jump right in, now and start.  Even if it is just a sentence.  So then tomorrow I can come back to it, open up the file and start writing without dithering...  Oh, but there is always dithering! 

I had my annual review statement through the post today.  It is sad reading.  It used to have words like 'brilliant', and 'excellent progress' and now it has 'suspended' and 'ill health'.  And a vague hand in date of September, which frightens me a bit because I definitely cannot hand in earlier than Oct 12th.  Even that is incredibly tight.  I wish I was good again, like I used to be.  I suppose, really, I just wish I had handed in. 

Anyway, I am glad I am working and as motivated as I can be at this difficult stage. 

I think I will write a sentence or two, get into the swing of where I want to start and then if I have time will slope off for the day and have ten minutes to myself.  Have been up here all day, even ate lunch in front of it (although, of course, have spent a lot of it skiving online!)

Well, better get on!

x J

No comments: