Wednesday 4 July 2012

And Back to Writing

I did do some writing before knocking off, I only had about five minutes but managed to get a sentence down that was really important.  Also realised that the plan, as it is, is great but I still don't really know where the chapter is going - or the PhD for that matter.  Why can I not remember what the heck I am doing?!  I have the Sentence of Wonder in front of me, and have worked out a new, better and punchier title for my discussion chapter which means it will need to be re-worked to fit the title (and my thesis!) and will be much better :)  And as the discussion mirrors the lit review this is all progress.

So strange how it all works itself out, incrementally and largely when I am not looking...

Today I have had to take my toddler to task (terrible twos have struck with a vengeance.  Everything is 'no!', 'I don't want to!' and 'I want to do it!' and 'are you cross mummy?').  I have done my 30 day shred workout dvd which has officially killed me and am only on level two.  Only takes 20 mins so is a good one to fit into working.  At 3 I have to take the kitten to the vet to get her last vaccinations.  So I have about 3 hours to work.  That isn't long :(

I want to have organised the intro to the lit review today so tomorrow I can come to it and be absically filling in the gaps with literature and contentions.  having the structure done will be lovely.  I don't like doing this bit, it is veer tricky.

I want coffee and food.  No, really, I do!  Then I shall bring the goods up here to work :)

x J

No comments: