Friday 6 July 2012

Quick Squizz on a Friday Night

So DB is upstairs having rings run round him by Bean and I am downstairs, with a glass of wine and the news on and am looking through my chapter plan :)

Feelling very virtuous, but actually I really want to be able to feel like I deserve my glass of wine and to do that I have to read through my work and remember that it is any good, so I can relax! 

So, am going to carry on reading and editing my introductory paragraph, which lays out the structure and intent of the chapter.  Then I shall go through the rest of the chapter and see that the intro is right!

Working will be tricky this weekend; I already know I can't do any tomorrow as DB needs to do his VAT...  so will be with Bean.  Maybe I can get a couple of hours in on Sunday, otherwise I will be working late tomorrow night.  Am really worried about it being Thursday and having two weeks to write the whole thing, having pissed away a week :(  i was ahead not so long ago and now I feel I might get behind.  I can't get behind, I just won't let it happen.  I have to hand in in Oct and I need to keep my wits about me - panick-working because I let time slip away (again) will not make a good PhD.  I do want to be able to enjoy this process as much as possible, I can't go back to how frought and upsetting it was a couple of months ago.

x J

No comments: