Thursday 5 July 2012

Childcare... Not Today!

Oh so I am not working today :(

My childminder is porrly so I am with Beanie today!  which is lovely, of course, but am woefully unprepared for chasing after a toddler today!  I had plans to eat cake with my friend and drink a lovely big coffee, snuggled in a lovely cafe...  then meander home and sit all day doing my work in my own time...  But now I am being mummy and a fireman's pole and an entertainment monkey!  Is all go!

I forgot I had the gas man coming round today and nearly started doing my exercise dvd...  he even has a key to get in, I would never have heard him at the door...  that would have been mightily embarrassing!  I am so relieved I remembered while I was dusting the gas fireplace!  Hehe, nightmare.  Am annoyed though because I really want to do it, and now also I am sitting around waiting for a gas man to appear before I can relax.  hmmf.

Anyway, no work so...  am just glad I left it in a good place!  Can't work tonight even as DB is out tonight playing footie so I am doing bedtime.  Oh well, will just have to make up time at the weekend I guess.  Bugger.

Am starving!  Fishfingers and chips it is :)

No comments: