Thursday 12 July 2012

Woohoo!

Haha, I worked!

Excellent, am really chuffed with myself!

I have gone through the lit review and changed around the order of stuff, and fed in bits from the old lit review and discussion (!).  Now I have nearly 3,000wds so am nearly halfway there!  One section is practically done (hoiked from my MA thesis from 2005) and another I could write very easily, I know it like the back of my hand BUT I need one piece of paper with a sort of timeline of ideas and thoughts on it that i wrote about 3 years ago...  I wouldn't have thrown it away but I suspect it is filed away somewhere so will have to dig it out.  Having that will be great.  Two bits I have been worried about actually realise it is ok to say there isn't much info on: that is where my research comes in...  And anyway, if it doesn't suffice and i do need to do more I can at a later date.

So for now i am pleased with that.  I will look over it again in a bit and start to neaten out the section I just lifted so I can see how much I can keep (it might all be rubbish). 

I dunno, I might just leave it at that and try and find that random peice of paper.  Then I can come to it on Monday feeling I have easy editing to do for one section and then that paper for another and can just get on with it and not feel too frightened :)

x J

No comments: