Wednesday 12 September 2012

And Calm...

I did take last night off and I slept and slept for hours!

Today I feel much calmer, more objective and back in control of the work :)  Instead of just typing and typing I need to slow down and be more careful about what I am saying and why.  I hve got the basic structure there which is what al the typing was about, now I need to flesh it out, linking my methods to my theory.

This is pleasing, but time consuming!  Not as satisfying as a flurry of typing the obvious.  I shall work intermittently until 2.30 when I have the drs appt I cancelled yesterday to work.  I have to pack a bit here and there but will aim to have the work in a good place to come back to (is it possible I am dreading coming back to it already?!) and copious notes about where I am going with it and how to do it, if necessary, so I don't come back after two weeks off confused.  I will be very de-motivated and cross and sad so would like to make it as soft a blow as I can!

x J

No comments: