Thursday 6 September 2012

Still Tired and Bored!

This my 1000th post!  jeez louise. 

I did my work and then some!  I did some more typing up, have moved onto a new section and have copy and pasted some stuff from an old dissertation into my new section.  The chapter is about 6000 words long.

But I haven't even touched the SIDES of it!  The theory section is weak and too long and I have yet to tie my different theories into each other and say why I am not doing other theories.  The methods I have still to do blardy bla, is all so dull. 

I am mashed.  My brain is taking a holiday early it seems and just wants to switch off!  I am concentrating ok but what is coming out is pretty basic stuff.  I can't seem to reach my Inner Analyst, it seems she is on holiday early :)  Along with Academic Eloquance and Memory.

I do get like this on a Thursday if I have worked hard each day Bean has been with the childminder.  And I worked the past two evenings (I think).  I have been working a lot but havem't really got anywhere :(  Am so sad and a bit frightened.  I have a lot to do before we go on holiday and the thought of what I have to do, the fear of not doing it and being stressy on holiday, and the thought of having to do it when I get back after two weeks away, is getting pretty high and not helping!  Am getting a bit stressed!

I think I need some time away.  Put it away and come back refreshed on Saturday.  yes, saturday.  I might have to come back tomorrow though.  I will come back tomorrow.  The thing is every day I don't do my 500 words is another day without 500 words and actually it doesn't take me long to do.  Am just tired now is all.  I will come back and do more tomorrow when DB is bathing Bean.

I won't work tonight though, I will just mope around feeling guilty for not working ;0)  I must get some SLEEP!  Am knackered!

x J

1 comment:

clare said...

Well done on the 1000th post which I think more than compensates for 500 words. Have a good weekend!