Saturday 8 September 2012

Saturday, Sunny, am bastard Working :)

Yep.  Only while bean naps but still, here I am working when the sun is out and I have the saturday paper to read.

Tbh I have to admit the principle reason I am up here is because DB is working downstairs and made me feel guilty.  And I will have two weeks of sun from Thursday...  But still, it is sunny and saturday and I don't want to!

I have done my first ten minutes and feel miles better for doing so.  I am hating doing this chapter so much!  I hate it, it is soooooooo boring and I have said it all a million times throughout the research and now have to explain why I use each theory and am sick of it :)  I suppose it is the last time though... 

Better get back to it.  Am so pleased am working!  I will work until bean gets up then will be back again later from about 5pm till 8.

x J

No comments: