Wednesday 12 September 2012

Time for Hollibobs :)

Sod work, am off :) :) :) :)

I have gone through the chapter and written a big note to myself outlining the structure as I have it so far (is grand) and what each section needs writing in it, so when I come back and can't see through my tears or think through my post-holiday blues I can start with some help :)

I have reminded myself to only do 10 mins, and then float about being stupid, then another ten mins...  or else I will not work at all! 

I have also reminded myself to eat a lot of crisps and chocolate while I am working :)

Should be fine.  I also emailed my Sup to show off about finishing the theory chapter and being halfway through another one.  I lied and said I was tkaing work on holiday with me; I can say I am definitely NOT.  Not even a laptop, but I have worked my socks off to get to a stage were this can happen, so hurray for having a motivating deadline.

Have fun times peeps, will be back to work on Sunday 30 September, weeping, weeping.

x J

No comments: