Tuesday 11 September 2012

It *Is* Two Chapters

Yep.  The methodology is two chapters now, one for the theory and one for the practical 'how I did it' and why gumf.

Wonderfully the theory one is now all done; although it needs some serious editing everything should be there.  It is 8000 words long :)  And I have written half of its sibling chapter, so 4000 words on the methods, ethics and analysis.  I have to make sure I am always linking these to the theory.  It is boring graft but is coming along.  When these two chapters are done my word total should be about 75, 000, so with the intro I should comfortably ease into the requisite 80,000 words.  Phew!

Cancelled doc until tomorrow as this time tomorrow I think I will have called it a day and swanned off to pack for holiday while Bean is not around to unpack everything :)  And I will just be in a fine excitable mood!  so will go to drs and then come back and do packing etc but today it means I can just carry on working (or begrudingly 'plodding') without interruption.  If I don't do any more it wouldn't be the end of the world, I will have time to do it when I come back just would be nice not to have to!

Anyway, still got one and a half hours to keep plodding away.

For some reason I feel like I just got a chapter for free.  How strange!

x J 

No comments: