Tuesday 11 September 2012

Difficult Day Today

Today is going to be challenging.

For a start I am hungry but the shitty bread I buy from co-op as gone off already.  Grrr.  And I can't go out and buy more because I am waiting in for a parcel for my holiday with a swimsuit and lovely flip flops in :)  I have a drs appt at 3pm which is no big deal but drs is always a bit nervewracking. 

And on top of that I am edgy about needing to get organised for the holiday and needing to finish this chapter!  'Needing' to finish it is freaking me out and making it difficult to work.  I want to run away!  So I must stick to my ten mins efforts today and try not to freak out and get writer's block.

I am also completely shattered as I didn't sleep much; the adrenaline of needing to get organised for holiday, get the house ready for two weeks of us away and finish work got to me last night!  My mind was whirring around!

So, first ten mins...  Then I shall rummage for some food.

x J

No comments: