Tuesday 4 September 2012

Doing A-Ok

Today feels pretty slow going and Hard Work but actually I am doing pretty well.

I need to work more, faster, harder.  BUT I have gone over my target today of 500 words, as I did last night too, and have worked for long periods of time.  More working than not.  And I am pretty excitable today as I have had some lovely family news and am off on holiday next week :)  #Bout time I cheered up, really.

I am busy slowly going through old notes and meetings from Olde with my Sup which happened to be about my methodology.  I barely remember these meetings so think they must have been before I did my fieldwork (In 2008/9!  Feck that was a long time ago!) but are very useful.  I am sure I am repeating myself and I know I am writing it in a way that will need serious editing, but I am writing so nerr.

I am not angry with my childminder situ any more because she offered to take him for an extra day this week.  So I shall work Friday too although I would prefer Monday so will ask later.  Closer to holiday leaving time I thnk i will feel the pressure more and do better work than on a Friday :)

Erm...  so that is me!

Today is a great day.  So far.

Am so starving though, Sainsburys man better turn up soon with my sausage rolls or I shall be angered.  Oh he just rang, not for 45 mins!  I am starving for my sausage rolls!

x J 

No comments: