Monday 10 September 2012

Worked My Socks Off

Last night I worked really, really hard and today I reap the rewards!

I cam up at about 5.30pm; I was sent up actually as I was just being crotchety downstairs :)  And I worked until 8pm until X Factor started and I did 1500 words!  Typed up a whole section of one of my theories.  Went to bed, thought it was rubbish ALL night and went back through it this morning thinking I would have to re-draft it but it is just fine :)  Yay!

Now I am tidying up the theory section, explaining briefly how the three work together and then I shall leave the dreaded, hideous, boring theory section to get on with the hideous, boring, evil methods section!  Am chuffed to bits though, am actually ahead of time for finishing the first rough draft of this chapter before beggering off on holiday on Thursday :) 

SO pleased, I can't begin to tell you.  The joy of it is that I have detailed plans for all of this chapter - I have obviously been here before.  I have brainstorms of all the main ideas from each theory and have even written who said what and, most importantly, the reference!  So all I have to do is type it up, I only need to look at the notes to plump ideas out.  Fabulous planning.

x J

No comments: