Friday 7 September 2012

Have to work

I took last night off, and all of today and am back and feeling MUCH better than yesterday!

Some time away really does help.  I was putting bean to bed alst night and I realised what I need to do to make this chapter work for me again and I don't think I would have worked that out if I had been stressily trying to write. 

Basically it needs a more nuanced structure for the theory instead of just blathering on about the theories I am using into an endless black hole.  I have decided to structure it by saying what chapter each thory works for (is different for each as each is a different ofucs of analysis; unusal but works in my case), how it will be used, and why other approaches wouldn't work. 

I really want to have the theory stuff done by Monday...  I don't know if this will be possible or not...  But I can't bear the idea of going on holiday on Thurs and hving to come back to write new stuff for this chapter.  Coming back an editing will be bearable...

Anyway, better get on.  Just working until 8pm tonight to keep my hand in really.  Want to edit the chapter into the new sub sections and tidy it up and maybe write a bit more.

x J

No comments: