Monday 3 September 2012

Did lots!

I am so glad I worked tonight now!

I worked solidly for the past hour, putting together my notes into more orderly (and smaller) piles so I can access the info more easily, and then typing up one of my brainstorms linking together the different approaches I am doing.

I am starting to realise that this chapter may not be as descriptive as I hoped and may need some actual brain power.  But at the same time it is nice to be reminded of my theory in depth, as although I do know it, I don't really super dooper know it (any more).  I think having this chapter done will definitely add depth to my latest chapter re-writes.  Which is good.

I also managed to add nearly 600 words!  yay!  500 a day is what I would like to do, and seeing that they notes are all there I hope to achive it, even if it is pretty rubbish.  My Joan Bolker book encourages 'freewriting', just getting info out there, to prevent writer's block and encourage any kind of writing!  Without the words nothing would be edited/deleted.

So.  I am off now to sit and buzz in front of the tv.  I hate working late, i find it hard to wind-down and sleep badly.

Anywho, g'night!

x J

No comments: