Tuesday 11 September 2012

Calling it a Day

I have reached saturation point!  I can't work any more today!

I have done really well, sorted out a first draft of a whole new chapter ready for editing and am over halfway through the next one, is all structured and just needs to be added to.  I know where the notes are is just a case of plodding on and filling in the gaps.

But I am knackered!  And I can't write ANY MORE!  What I am writing is getting pretty rubbish too.  I am on day four of five of blasting through this before going on holiday so leaving now (all of half an hour early) is a good idea to give my brain time to refresh.  I won't work tonight, will just come back tomorrow hopefully with renewed vigour for a last go at it before going away.  It won't be finished but it won't be too horrible to come back to, and tbh I should just be really pleased with what I have achieved in two weeks :)

Righty, till tomorrow then.

x J

No comments: