Monday 10 September 2012

Getting there!

I can't believe how quickly I am writing this chapter compared to the others!

It really is just a case of communication I think.  I know why I did my research, where I did it, what methods I used and why and why not others so is just a case of letting the reader know I was actually thoughtful in my choice (which is half true tho largely, as I think a lot of research is, it was just the best option at the time!)

I have 7830 words down already (added nearly 1000 today), so this chapter will probably be about 9000 when it is finished.  I hope to get a fair whack of it done tomorrow then Weds can be about tidying and then all it will need is editing when I get home.

It has been such a breeze I feel like I have cheated.  I expect when i get it back with 'CRAP' written all over it (in academic language of course!) I shall be less chuffed.  And i still have to get my lit review back which I am utterly dreading.  I cannot cannot go back and re-write that chapter!  i can't read another thing!

Righty, off to get Bean!

What a pleasant day of work it has been :)

x J

No comments: