Wednesday 16 November 2011

Arf

Well, since I worked out that I have only three months to write up my PhD I have been a bit down as you can imagine.

I have been such an idiot letting it get to this stage!  Today I am working all day, although I have to get my haircut which is most annoying.  Then DB said he will come home early and look after bean and put him to bed and everything so I can work.  And we have agreed that I am allowed to work evey weekend until Jan.  I am seriously worried!  I can't work evenings, I am soooo tired with getting up to bean twice a night (at least - still, when will he sleeeep?!) and then working, then getting him and being with him until he finally goes to sleep at 8/8.30, then I have to cook and eat dinner - it is pretty relentless and the last thing I want to do is start work.  I guess at some point I shall just have to crack open some pro plus and get on with it...  But then again, if I am up with Bean in the night and up at 5-7am can I keep working like that before I get stupid and depressed?  I say not.

Anyway, I am going to work, work work and desperately try not to overthink this chapter and just get the info in there and MOVE ON.

x J

No comments: