Tuesday 15 November 2011

juggling

Arg I am just juggling text and ideas!

So annoying and time consuming.  I hate fine tuning!  I have kept my revised chapter structure but have decided to split it into two chapters so I can go into a bit more depth.  This means changing some subheadings and the focus a bit, but for the better.  Doing this is so tricky though!  My brain hurts.

I am going to get a coffee now and then when I get back I will have just over an hour to get even further into this hole clear this up and go and get Bean.

I hate it when I get Bean and my mind is all full of work worries.  It makes me a rubbish, stressy mum.  It's worse with this too cause there is nothing I can do about it without full-on concentrated proper work with hours to spare.  Not anything I can do with him buzzing around wanting me to draw moons and windmills... Am no good at compartmentalising!

Am also miffed that I am doing this and not halfway through wrtiing the next chapter.  Although I suppose if I take a few thousand words out of this chapter to put into the next, which is my plan, then that is writing of a sort isn't it?! That makes me feel better.

x J

No comments: