Thursday 3 November 2011

Okay but...

Right ok, so yesterday I crowed about my working brilliance, nipped off to make lunch and didn't really make it back again. 

Disappeared into a procrastination-induced black hole I did.  Today I have been actively avoiding my work by being at a friend's house drinking tea.  In my defence I am absolutely fine as goes meeting deadline targets so just taking advantage of being hugely well organised (erm...  or deluded) and have had a really crrap week so am nurturing myself yes?!  Anyway, now I am going to eat some lunch and then work!  I will work for a good couple of hours plugging away at this here empirical chapter.  It is all going just fine, no surprises or confusions at the mo, is just like any old essay that has been researched and planned and is ready to write.

For now anyway...

x J

No comments: