Saturday 19 November 2011

STILL working!

This could become a habit!

My poor DB was off work yesterday with the flu (sort of, not quite bedridden but pretty manky poor thing) so I took advantage and worked from 6pm until 7.30 when I put bean to bed and made us dins and chilled, it being Friday night.  Today I am working again, have been since just before 9 and will continue until 11am. 
I want to work all day really, but DB is too fragile to deal with a bouncy toddler for more than a couple of hours at a time!  I want to get this chapter proof-read asap and put it to bed.  It is soooo boring now.  I will come back and work again sometime this aft, probably when the wean is having a nap and for a bit afterwards. 

I am then going to go out boozing tonight and watch the X factor at a friend's house to celebrate having this chapter done!  It will be done today!

Tomorrow I want to work too, I want to start digging my heels into my next chapter asap.  Need to be finished by the end of the month really.

Busy busy!

x J

No comments: