Thursday 17 November 2011

Nearly done :0)

Well my working day is practically over and I shan't return until Saturday I expect...

But I have nearly finished my chapter wheee!  I need to go through it again and check it flows and has enough references in it from my fieldwork, I need to type my references into endnote (in front of the tele) and make sure the intro and conclusion fits with the content.  This will probably take a couple of hours but I am pleased nontheless.  Not really pleased, as it isn't quite done yet, but pleased enough I suppose.

Going to go and get my boy in a bit and try and be nicer to him!  Still feel stressy though!  I suppose at the mo I just want to work and feel guilty when I am hanging out with him that I am not working, and fretful that I am going to forget how to do it...  Nah, I really have written it, is just a case of a bit more editing so I shouldn't worry!

onwards!

x J

No comments: