Wednesday 2 November 2011

it's ok

Ah ha.

I am not depressed - PHEW!  I realised yesterday evening that actually I have been really struggling with the fact that my Mum has cut me off since we told her that we wanted a small wedding and that she wasn't going to be able to come.  I know that is harsh and any mum would be sad about it, but she hasn't talked to me since except to tell me not to contact her again.  Well, she called to apologise but just argued instead.  I tried to make it up somehow but she isn't interested and this has been getting me down - but because I am busy and confused about it all I didn't realise.  Now i do and can just get on with it.  It's a long story but anyway, that is that!  I will not let it get me down any more.

Workwise I am ready to do some writing!  Hurrah!  Or not, as I am scared of having to write after all this time!  I need to re-write my first empirical chapter and set up the second properly.  This is scary and will take lots of concentration and in all honesty I can't be bothered ;0)  I must do it though!  UG working in concentrated silence seems so horrible.  Pleeeeease can I work in front of the tele?!  Please?!  No?  Oh boo.

Anywho, better get on with it.  Arf.  Don't wanna.

x J

No comments: