Tuesday 15 September 2009

Blo*dy hell!

Oh dearie, just had the conference info through and the paper deadline is on Monday!

Crap!

Righty, am off to get some lunch and have a shower and er... do some work?!

Am shocked and really pleased to be kicked out of my inertia. My Mum is coming to stay on Saturday so need to get this done in the next few days?! Oh lordy.

Is so confusing because the email seems really serious, with proper refs etc, yet both my Sup and the panel organiser have told me a rough draft will do. I know I should just do it top notch like the conference asks but really, if I don't have to - why?! Am not an idiot.

Skates on! I have a few hours, can get a lot done and be well on my way. Is not going to be top notch, they'll just have to get over it or kick me out or whatever.

x J

No comments: