Thursday 10 September 2009

:D

Ah what a wonderful day!

had a lie in this morning as was so tired, and got up and had a lovely bacon and egg buttie brought to me by lovely DB! It is our celebration day today of a big milestone for Beanie who is now 24 weeks and a 'viable' baby so we are very excited!

Then managed to do a lot of filing and am now quite worried as nearly all of the reading for one of my chapters seems to have gone astray? I don't know how this could have happened but I was expecting a couple of folders to be full of lit review reading notes too and nope. So where is it all?! I also don't have enough room for the chapters I have got which is a pain. Need more boxes. On the whole though is a job well done and lots of the cr*p that has been covering and surrounding my desk now has a home out of my sight, reducing my blood pressure and upping my general feeling of wellbeing when in there ;0)

Had to come and have a wee break as I got all sick and dizzy, must have overdone it. I did forget to be pregnant and all slow for a while there lol. Am very hungry all of a sudden! Must go and have some... grapefruit?

DF and I are going out for a walk in the gorgeous sunshine in a bit and to find some lunch. Excellent!

Back to work properly tomorrow, maybe in my spanking new office...

x J

No comments: