Tuesday 8 September 2009

Hmmph overdid it...

Bit weird today, not like a normal day. Last night I got my first ever braxton hicks contractions, which sound pretty scary, felt pretty scary, and are actually a very banal part of pregnancy.

So I was a bit worried last night, which means I was most upset as even a little worry is a BIG worry when one is thinking about the life or non-life of one's Bean. turns out I must have just set my bump off by being ultra busy in the kitchen last night making chicken stew... and my walk wouldn't have helped either. Today I am feeling a bit emotionally under the weather, a sort of tea and biscuits and maybe a trip to the zoo kind of day.

HOWEVER, despite just wanting to sit around all day and be pregnant, I have done some work - the 15 mins thing is just wonderful. I did 15 mins and will do another in 15 mins time when have done some skiving. Getting something done when normally i know I would achieve nothing is so pleasing.

So will continue on and off with 15 mins thing for the rest of the day. And get some biscuits to go with my tea ;0)

x J

No comments: