Friday 25 September 2009

Friday!

Yay it's Friday, and not *just* Friday, but the end of friday! hurray!

Not that it makes any odds to me - yes, you guessed it, I did nothing. And I mean nothing. I think I decided to take the day off as the editing I did have planned for these past two days doesn't need doing. Had a nice email from Sup last night saying he had my work but was super busy at the mo with the new students which I understand, was nice of him to keep me informed though. So am feeling quite relaxed.

Had terrible bump ache today though so have been lying on the bed for most of the day and not really been very mobile. Did manage to get to the shops for a bacon sarnie though... I was desperate for some meaty goodness! And a massive bar of galaxy chocolate which I wolfed down before I even had time to think about it - freaky! Beanie has been so busy today too bless him, but not my bump!

Am going to have a nice bath which should soothe my pains and will then take up my official friday night/weekend position on the settee for the night. With some cake. Cake! I never eat cake let alone buy a whole one.

Am just putting it down to being 'one of those days'. Have done some emailing and admin stuff, but not even opened my chapter. Oh well - I deserve some kind of break after my manic 6000 word writing last week!

x J

No comments: