Wednesday 9 September 2009

Eek!

I did nothing today! Zilch! Nada! Rien!

Don't care really, my work is going very well and I know what needs to be done and and still have a month to do it... should take three weeks, and that is only for a rough draft (will be a proper draft though, not notes). Bit of a strange day, personal issues crowding my brain (in a good way) and am being very baby oriented today. Some days I can forget about being pregnant and put Uni first, others I am all Bean... he has been super wriggly today so am completely distracted. My Sup wouldn't be best impressed but then he doesn't have to know!

Tomorrow I am working in the morning then DB and I are out for a lazy lunch to celebrate beanie reaching 24 weeks - it means he has a 40% chance of surviving if he is born prematurely, and each day goes up by 3% which is loads. That he has any chance at all is crazy and worth celebrating. He is considered a baby and not a miscarriage. Means a lot! Will probably mope about after lunch and then Friday will be a Good Work Day!

Uni starts up again soon. Eek!

x J

No comments: