Tuesday 22 September 2009

splat

I handed in my paper, I have receipt of acknowledgment for my paper; I am pleased!

So that is done. No fanfair and in the end it does seem that I am the only one who has handed it in on my panel! But is not big deal, and is very rough. I now have a couple of weeks to tidy it up for the panel to read, which I will do for the end of the week and then send to my Sup. I shall then change it for my PhD - or at least do it in rough form ready for when I come off maternity leave (must remember not to get anal about stuff now, just need to get stuff down!), then do the presentation. Can't *wait* to start on the presentation and feel some sense of control over it, am so nervous and worried and am having bad dreams about it! My friend who I was meant to be staying with over the conference weekend has let me down with a sudden wedding she didn't know about... so will stay with my other friend who lives right near the venue and was my preferred choice anyway! Wee, am very pleased.

Am feeling a bit stressy about work and fitting everything in in time so am going to have a bath and chill out for a bit. My ma went home today to and am feeling somewhat bereft :0( Am knackered and taking the day off, so ner.

x J

No comments: