Thursday 26 January 2012

Ahem

For one reason or another I have been a total work twat so far this week :0(

yesterday I did some work and was happy with it but had some brilliant nes that meant I spent the day thinking about that instead of working. 

Today I am doing much the same.  I am obsessively menkulling about stuff that is important to moi but not to my work, and it is taking my concentration :0(  What a moron.

OK.  I shall stop the thinking and get on with the working.  I.  Just.  Will.  Maybe if I work ten mins on, ten mins off.  This tends to get me back into the swing of things when I am being a moronhead and would mean I do nearly two hours work today rather than zilcho.

I know these things happen and that it is the nature of our work.  Being motivated 24/7 is not easy.  I am so peed off with myself though.  what a waste of precious time!  It is like I am a teenager in my head, because I know I have 13 weeks until this work needs to be done and so feel I can waste a bit of it...  But the Mum part is telling teenager 'NO!  You have to work ALL the time!  In 13 weeks it will be over, just think of that and get on with it!'  Teenager looks at mum part and shrugs shoulders and says 'meh'.

!!

x J

No comments: