Thursday 19 January 2012

I don't want to stop!

I started working again and this bit of the chapter is much more easy going and better written.  is rather interesting in fact!

I am really totally in the zone.  Without a bubsicle i would work now until 6ish, or the chapter was finished!  how lovely!  But I am off to get the little dude instead.  And I can't complain, he is lush and i did make him after all ;0)  But i can lament!  Especially because I know that come saturday I will be all negative and reluctant and will take me an hour or two just to get into it again!

but then again, I am sure i could do with a break and I never come back to it and produce rubbish because I had a baby.  it all depends on mah mood!

I might work tonight if I have itchy fingers ;0)

Off into the lashing rain and wind I go!  Oh for a car...

I did good work!

x J

No comments: