Thursday 12 January 2012

BUMMMMMMS

My childminder is ill!

ARRRRGGGG.

Now, I love my childminder and would consider her a friend.  And she is ill, and I feel reet bad for her.  BUT ARRRRRGGG I can't have a day off!

Am so worried!  I just don't have time to waste!  Makes me realise how good a nursery would be so I can always take him in regardless.  But then again, there are too many other kids in nurserys and I don't want my beanie to get all aggro and stuff so the pay off is worth it for him. 

So today I am off!  Beanie seems to be very pleased with this arrangement and has managed to spend nearly an hour playing with his toys while I do the weekly shop online...  Doing the shop has been a big weight off my mind, I hate using all my brain to think about what I can rustle up for tea from a potato, a tin of tomatoes and some lentils ;0)  But it is good too because I didn't know he could play by himself like this so does mean that maybe sometimes I could work while he hangs.  Although it is easy to shop and pick up his stuff, chat to him about shapes and clap at his recorder playing - halfway through an article on the foucualdian conceptualisation of risk and security in international politics I might be a bit tetchy.

Anywho, I have to go in the sitting room and entertain!  I am sure a day off from work will be good and fine.  It has to be really!

x J

No comments: