Saturday 21 January 2012

Mardy cow

God I am in a Bad Mood today!  I am all over the shop!  wtf.

I have been working nearly all day, though I feel like I have not got anywhere!  This makes me cross and annoyed and frustrated!  My chapter is a MESS.  My initial instinct that this chapter was bad was very correct.  I am nearly there with ironing it out I think...  which is ace and I would celebrate if I was remotely in the mood... but my concentration is poor and I can't help but feel meh.  I think I am stressed and it is leaking out today whereas I normally stay pretty self contained.

I wonder if I have cabin fever too; I will definitely go out with beanie tomorrow, even if it is just out for lunch ;0)  The weather is crackers here today, really very stormy so we have all been cooped up with my bad mood rubbing each other up the wrong way.

I hate working but feeling guilty about doing it, and about wanting a break.  If I go downstairs I get shooed back upstairs to work, which is great but I am going chapter-blind!  I can hardly read any more!  hehe.  God I am whiny, I apologise mostestness.

Ok.  Last ditch half hour of work, during which this chapter will be TAMED!  And I shall cheer the f*ck UP!

x J

No comments: