Wednesday 4 January 2012

Fabulous progress!

Oooh er, my sup is most pleased with my chapter!

Thank goodness!  he said it was fabulous progress (ahem, yes i said it again) and to keep on going and was rather fine and dandy.  Hurrah!

there are comments to look through tomoz and alter accordingly but I hope that, in the main, indeed the transcripts of evil and general phase of empirical research-ness can be put to BED.  I am not good at it, I do not like it and hope never to do it again.

But hurray!  Am most enthused.

And I did do some work afterwards, I had a squizz at the chapter that follows this one, which is already written, and it needs a bit of a revamp but hopefully that will be done by monday. 

gosh I am seriously running out of time.

x J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janey, I have posted before if you remember the fellow Foucauldian? I just wanted to say how much reading your posts helps. I am a couple of months behind you with 1 chapter written and I have to submit by 30th Dec. Plus I'm working FT. Keep going and I'm sure 2012 will be the year we both get rid of our PhDs!!!

Numpty said...

hello! Glad you like da blog. 30 Dec is forever away! Take it nice and easy lovely, lovely. Well done on the chapter and good luck!
x J